OPTIONAL FREE ASSEMBLY and LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME & FORK RATED BEST QUALITY INDUSTRIAL TRICYCLE ON THE MARKET!This tricycle is made in Taiwan and is suprior to Chinese-made copies sold under other brands or without a brand name.
Please refer to product owners' manual for details on our warranty policy.
26" rear loading industrial tricycle. Economical, safe and efficient
means of transportation in workplace. T-326 is 2" wider than T-124C making it more stable, and
offers excellent handling. This model comes with a rear steel basket that is 50% larger than the basket on T-124C (24" model).
T-326 has a 2-piece steel frame that is connected using large frame bolts. The frame uses chromoly seat stays and seat tube for maximum toughness and rigidity. Husky is the first in the industry to make a tricycle with 25mm Rear axle supported with industrial grade pillow block sealed
bearings, allowing the tricycle to carry up to 600 lbs. of weight (including rider's weight).
This model is shipped 65% pre-assembled in two cartons. It is recommended
that a qualified mechanic perform the final assembly, which includes
connecting the 2-piece frame together, mounting the wheels, handlebar,
saddle, and pedals, and performing final adjustments. Optional full assembly is available (See above optional add-on's).
- Heavy duty hi-tensile and chromoly steel fork and frame.
- Shimano ® coaster brake hub.
- 1/2” x 3/16” heavy duty industrial chain.
- 25mm rear axle with sealed pillow block bearings.
- One-piece forged steel crank set with 4mm thick 36-tooth sprocket.
- Front and rear wheel hubs with sealed cartridge bearings.
- 11-gauge 36-spoked 26" wheels with steel rims.
- Front and rear fenders painted in black.
- Front V-type aluminum brake with safety parking lever.
- Jumbo super comfort Husky cruiser saddle.
- Base model includes 23” x 17” x 11” chrome-plated rear steel basket. Optional platform, cabinet, and front baskets are also available (see above selections).
- Full reflector mounted in front, rear (mounted on fenders), and wheels.
- 26 x 2.125 balloon tires.
- Extra thick heavy duty, thorn resistant tubes
- 30" rear wheel base.
- Unassembled model is packed in 2 cartons, UPS/FEDEX Ground shippable.
- Assembled units are shipped on a boxed pallet. Handlebar, optional front basket, and certain other optional accessories are partially assembled to allow for safe transportation. Please call us if you have any questions regarding assembled units.
Weight Capacity: 600 lbs., including the weight of rider.