This tricycle is made in Taiwan and is suprior to Chinese-made copies sold under other brands or without a brand name.
24” rear loading industrial tricycle. Economical, safe and efficient
means of transportation in workplace. T-124C is fun to ride, stable, and
offers excellent handling. T-124C has a 2-piece steel frame that is connected using large frame bolts. The frame is specially designed with a CUREVED front down tube, making it easy to get on/off the trike.
The frame uses chromoly seat stays and seat tube for maximum toughness and rigidity. Front
and rear drive axles are supported with industrial grade sealed cartridge
bearings, minimizing resistance and offer smoother riding. Super strong
front v-type brake and brake lever with a spring-loaded push-in lever
lock pin to prevent the tricycle from moving when parked.
This model is shipped 65% pre-assembled in two cartons. It is recommended
that a qualified mechanic perform the final assembly, which includes
connecting the 2-piece frame together, mounting the wheels, handlebar,
saddle, and pedals, and performing final adjustments. Optional full assembly is also available (Item # 160-199).
- Heavy duty hi-tensile and chromoly steel fork and frame
- Shimano ® coaster brake hub
- 1/2” x 3/16” heavy duty industrial chain
- 17mm rear axle with sealed cartridge bearings
- One-piece forged steel crank set with 4mm thick 36-tooth sprocket.
- Front and rear wheel hubs with sealed cartridge bearings
- 11-gauge 36-spoked wheels with steel rims.
- Front and rear fenders painted in black.
- Front V-type aluminum brake with safety parking lever
- 13" jumbo comfort Husky cruiser saddle
- Base model comes with 21” x 15” x 9” steel basket
- Full reflector mounted in front, rear (mounted on fenders), and wheels.
- 24x2.125 balloon tires
- Extra thick heavy duty, thorn resistant tubes
- Unassembled model is packed in 2 cartons, UPS/FEDEX Ground shippable
- Assembled units are shipped on a boxed pallet. Handlebar, optional front basket, and certain other optional accessories are partially assembled to allow for safe transportation. Please call us if you have any questions regarding assembled units.
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs., including the weight of rider.