HD-120 Industrial Bicycle Specifications
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME & FORK
OUR CONFIDENCE IN QUALITY!
Please refer to product owners' manual for details on our warranty policy.
26” industrial cruiser. It is used for riding on most types of
surfaces. This model is designed for use in workplace as a personnel
transport vehicle. Optional steel wire baskets are available for front
or rear mounting to carry light cargo. Efficient and economical, easy
to maintain and ride.
This model is substantially similar to HD-105 except for the wheels. Unless ordred assembled, it is shipped 80% pre-assembled in an standard bicycle carton via UPS®. FINAL ASSEMBLY IS REQUIRED.
Available in black, and yellow. Custom colors and decals are also available
on minimum 10-unit orders.
- Heavy duty fork and frame
- Heavy duty wheel with 11-gauge spokes
- Shimano ® coaster brake rear hub
- Steel heavy duty rims
- Steel balloon black fenders
- Steel heavy duty kickstand
- Husky thick-foam padded comfort cruiser saddle with double springs
- Steel black chain guard
- 42-tooth front steel sprocket, 21-tooth rear sprocket
- Heavy duty industrial grade chain
- One-piece forged steel crank with 12-ball heavy duty bottom bracket
- 26 x 2.125 knobby tires
Weight capacity: 400-lbs. including the rider
Note: Basket shown in the picture is an optional accessory and is not
included in the price.
Components are made in Japan, Taiwan, or China